Maybe one large travel backpack will work for you
- Issue Time
You’re going to be wearing this on your back and spending a lot of time with it, so you want to make sure you get the right one. Here are some things to consider when shopping for your new backpack:
- Decide if you prefer top loading or panel loading.
- Check the dimensions to make sure they work with your airline’s carry-on restrictions.
- Make sure there are enough pockets for your needs.
- Look for a rain cover.
- Adjust the straps, including the waist strap, to make sure it fits comfortably.
Here’s what I fit in my large travel backpack on my most recent trip:
- 9 t-shirts
- 1 cute top
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pair of pants (plus I wore a pair of jeans travel days
- 4 pairs of socks
- 10 pairs of underwear
- 1 pair of shoes (clunky wedges)
- 1 bag of travel-sized liquid toiletries
- Make-up, razor, hairbrush, prescription medication
- Laptop, charger, external hard drive